Monday, March 01, 2010

What I'll Miss Installment #9


Two in one day! This will be quick because it has to be said. I will miss Masafi waters and juices.
Let me start with the waters. Sure their basic water is pretty tasty, not Volvic tasty, but good. What I prefer are the waters lightly flavored with a touch of jasmine, strawberry, peach, lemon, or lemon/mint. Especially the lemon mint. Sometimes I buy it for my Friday treat.



They also make some tasty juices. I never thought I would like Honedew Melon juice, but I do. Boy do I. I am also a fan of the pomegranate, raspberry, and acai juice too.

This is why I am not a fan of the no-more-than-4-fluid-ounces-in-a-carry-on rule. I could attempt to pack some in my suitcase, but wouldn't that just be tempting the travel gods? And we all know that they like to have their fun with me.

1 comment:

Why Not said...

Hey Meredith-

I just spent most of my morning (3-4 hours) catching up on your blog. It was time well spent. I love to read about your travels and the experiences you are having. I know you want to feel "grown up" or maybe just financially independent, but the experiences you are having are far more rich!

I love your taste in music and I wish I could travel with you to find all of that tasty food you seem to find!

I hope all is well - love ya -
Brooke