Sunday, March 07, 2010

May I vent?

At the end of the workday tomorrow, I will only have three weeks left in my job. HOOOOO-RAAAAY!!!! However, these will be the longest three weeks of my life. I hate this stupid bakery.

All I want is consistent days off--once a week would be nice! All I want is to be able to go with friends when they plan a day-trip to go to Musendam, Oman to go boating, watch wild dolphins, and swim in the Indian ocean. All I want is to know with certaintly that I can't go a few days in advance and not the night before. All I want is to be able to stay out late with the few friends I have instead of having to be concerned about getting in bed on time considering I have to wake up at 5:30 every morning.

I just wanted to watch the Oscars live this morning (4:00am). Which I was supposed to have off, but here I am at work (6:30am). The channels are showing a rebroadcast tonight at 9:00pm (I go to bed at 10:00pm and if I don't I feel nauseated all the next day), and my friends are having an Oscar party to celebrate. I can stay up late and watch it only if I can get tomorrow off--or even just a few hours in the morning. Note the important word "if." That means I will be told that I can take time off but will most likely get a call at 7:30pm informing me that I still have to come in.

Do I sound a little whiny? So, what.

No comments: