Friday, February 12, 2010

Pass me the tissues

I don't know what makes me more homesick: missing my family or missing the Olympics. I find the fact that this year the games are so close to home and I am way over here a little heartbreaking.

I love the Olympics.

Please, please French channel: show me a couple of events!

I am reminded of when I missed the Salt Lake Olympics. Finally they were being held in a place nearby and easily accessible for the likes of me, but I was in Italy.

Being in Italy is a pretty good reason to miss the Olympics.

2 comments:

THE FOLKS AT HOME said...

Dad and I are recording the Olympics. We will save it for you if you would like.

Toria said...

I wish I had the slingbox working. I'll see what we can do before Friday.
P.S.- that pic of you on the sidebar is adorable! I love it.