Saturday, September 08, 2007


You would think that with a sign like that, the Brooklyn Bridge wouldn't be any big deal.



I finally decided to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. It is probably the most fun tourist activity in the city.


The view of Manhattan coming from the bridge.



When someone comes to visit me we will walk the bridge--provided that it is not 90+ degrees or 45 minus degrees. What we will not do is eat at that one pizza place that everyone seems to like. No one should have to wait 45 minutes to get into a pizza restaurant when there are thousands of places in the city. Plus, my tummy doesn't like dairy anymore, so no pizza for me anyway.

3 comments:

Kendra Leigh said...

You could try the delicious chocolate shop that's around the corner from that pizza shop- Jacques Torres has the greatest Wicked Hot Chocolate in the world. At least, I think so. And in the summer, their ice cream sandwiches are fabulous!

merebuff said...

ooh! Good tip! I will look for that next time.

Kate said...

You always make me want to come and visit NYC.