Sunday, September 09, 2007


Can I Keep Him?

While wandering around Philadelphia, I saw this very adorable Neopolitan Mastiff. You can't see it, but he has the prettiest blue eyes. (The lady holding him is a breeder. I also caught a glimpse of his sisters.) I really wanted to take him home with me. I refrained because 1) he is going to grow up to be bigger than my living room (Fang in the Harry Potter movies is the same breed) and 2) I do not want to have to pick up those poohs.

But he's sweet, huh?

5 comments:

The Big Red Dogs said...

Ben didn't get as mushy over our own children when they were born as he did when I showed him that picture...

The Big Red Dogs said...

Ben didn't get as mushy over our own children when they were born as he did when I showed him that picture...

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Oh goodness, you'd think I would know how to type...

I think reason #2 is good enough all by itself!

Kate said...

What a cute dog! But I think it was a wise move to NOT take him home.