Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Dealbreakers

Some people have said that since I am getting older (though I don't look it...) that I shouldn't be so picky about boys. No way! All it means is that I have less time to work through the quirks. So there are things that I take issue with. Therefore, in case you feel some strange, idiotic desire to set me up, please keep these in mind:

1. I don't do weird, rambling emails with bad punctuation.
2. I don't do twisted emails in foreign tongues.
3. I want to be asked on a date, not axed on a date.
4. emo-skinny jeans on boys leave nothing to the imagination. I would rather not know his legs are skinnier than my arms until after the wedding.
5. video game fanatics
6. self-righteous
7. the obvious, alcohol, cigarettes, drugs issues...
8. listening to music that I abhor.

I'm sure I could add to the list, but I don't want to look like a total snot. So tell me, what are your dealbreakers?

2 comments:

stephanie said...

gold chains and pooka (sp?) shells.

Kate said...

I really have an issue with bad breath.