Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My friend Carrie from BYU has made some lists of seven on her blog, and asked me to do the same. A very fun idea. Here it goes:

7 Places Where I Would Like to Live
1. NYC, oh yeah, I'm here.
2. London, England, UK, The World
3. In that tiny little town across the hill from Nice.
4. Vancouver, B.C.
5. Barcelona, Spain.
6. Austin, TX except when it's hot.
7. Seattle, WA - of course I'd go back

7 Possible Names for my Future Kids-I don't intend to have that many...but you need to be prepared for any possible spousal veto.
1. Magnus
2. Megan
3. Deacon
4. Lydia
5. Wesley
6. Elaine
7. Caleb

7 Foods That Will Always be Found in My Pantry or Fridge
1. semi-sweet chocolate
2. cheese
3. nuts
4. popcorn
5. yogurt
6. avacados or guacamole
7. fruit (the variety depends on the season)

The 7 Most Played songs on my iTunes. I was surprised by the results (Don't worry, Keane will catch up):
1. How Will He Find Me, Deb Talan
2. Set the Fire to the 3rd Bar, Snow Patrol
3. What You Wish For, Guster
4. Either Way, Guster
5. I Spy, Guster
6. Two Points for Honesty, Guster
7. Chasing Cars, Snow Patrol

The 7 Things I Would Like to Have in a Future Spouse:
1. Intelligence
2. Motivated
3. Integrity (I include all Church worthiness in the category)
4. Hard Worker
5. Someone who can make me blush like a school girl
6. Looks great in a t-shirt (you know, nice shoulders)
7. I've always been weak in the knees for sparkly blue eyes.

7 Reasons Why I Would Be a Good Spouse
1. I know that I am not always right
2. I can cook. Interpret that as you will ;)
3. I may be poised, but there's never a dull moment
4. I know how to save money and still have fun
5. I can whisper sweet nothings in three languages
6. I don't always go see the chick movies...I like the Great Escape!
7. I've had no complaints in the kissing department...

7 Things I Would Like to Do Before I Die
1. Visit all continents except for Antarctica (too cold).
2. Do a geneological tour of Ireland, England, and Denmark.
3. Watch a Tour de France mountain stage.
4. Be married and enjoy "conjugal bliss"
5. Read all the books my high school didn't have me read, like Grapes of Wrath.
6. Help an organization that brings real solutions to developing nations, especially if that involves going to a developing nation.
7. Write a book.

That was fun. What are your seven 7 lists?

3 comments:

kiki said...

nice list

kiki said...

When you say that you'd like to live "in that tiny little town across the hill from Nice," do you mean that tiny little principality, because I want to live there?

merebuff said...

I am not referring to Monaco, but I wouldn't turn my nose up at it. I think the town is called Ville-Franche or something, but I would need a map to verify. Quite franlkly, ANY of those little riv. towns would do nicely.