Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yeah, That's Why I Lived There

I heard this new Jay-Z song at a store yesterday, and abso-freakin'-lutely loved it.



It reminded me of all the reasons why I wanted to live in New York. And despite the fact that I consider New York an "abusive lover" that treats its inhabitants poorly, I often think about running back for more NYC experiences.

I miss New York, and I am a little sad that I am not making a stop there while on vacation. I am going to London, though. So besides "London Calling" what other London songs can I listen to for that trip?

*sorry about the skips in the sound. I can only assume someone was editing swears.

3 comments:

Jacks said...

Dear Merebuff,

I think you are so brave. I would be scared to go everywhere that you go. I'm weak like that.

But I am absolutely jealous of London. Yeah for you!!!! Someday...

I'm so excited to hear more about your adventures.

Malesa said...

I think you should come back and visit in NY too! :)

Jill said...

New York is a dream come true