Monday, September 21, 2009

Help me, Tim!

I am getting some plans squared away for my upcoming vacation. I hear I get to see a baseball game, and hang in Arizona for a few days, but word on the street is that I am going to the dentist as well.

While trying to decide what to wear today, I thought of another super-cool vacation fun idea, and need some help getting it all situated:

Can someone please call Tim Gunn or Clinton and Stacey about getting me a new wardrobe? Most of my clothing items have a slight curry odor to them (thanks to the delicious Pakistani food made daily in my apartment). And I may or may not have a pair of pants whose backside has been bleached out by my toxic sweat. It is quite possible that I still wear said trousers in public because, really, I don' t have much to choose from.

It would be very entertaining for their viewers to watch me parade around in the grossest clothes known to man. With frizzy hair.

It's really no wonder the Emirati women give me weird looks.

1 comment:

THE FOLKS AT HOME said...

I don't think I can get you a makeover. But we will try to do our best with some new clothes.The Curry smell, well thats a different story. I don't know if it will go away so fast. Dad said we could cover it with garlic.