Friday, March 02, 2007

Another thought and then I swear I will get back to work!

At the office we have a big TV that airs CNN all day long, and at my new desk I can get a better view. Today the channel has been covering a horrific bus accident in Georgia (the home state of CNN, fyi). All I have to say is, although this is a highly morbid thought, I am actually grateful for the bus accident coverage because it has entirely pre-empted any Anna Nicole Smith coverage.

I see the victims of this tragic accident as holy angels for saving us from further mind-numbing drama of crazy, drugged-up, faux celebrities.

Yes, I am fully aware that I will be struck by lightening at some point today.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Amen. The first few seconds were interesting, but I KNOW there are more interesting news stories happening around the world.
By the way, I love your new boots and your blog and the pictures of the city. I really do want to come visit... maybe once it's not so cold there. We haven't been to my in-laws house in central NY for a long time, so a visit it definitely in order.

The Big Red Dogs said...

If you're getting struck down, I'll be there right along with you....