Sunday, February 04, 2007


This summer at the Today Show. For some reason I look kind of chubby.

Art Deco decor at Rockefeller Center

The West Village: one of those when-I-grow-up-I-want-to-live-there neighborhoods

The Flatiron Building; thus called because it is flat

Bleeker Street, or the well-traveled road to Magnolia Bakery

Duh, the Empire State Building

A bank? A Museum? No, just Balducci's grocery store

Christopher Columbus getting dizzy watching the taxis drive in circles at Columbus Circle

Just a few reasons to come visit me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is liz and tell me when you are coming and be preoared and the arp war will begin.

Anonymous said...

When you look on are blog don't reply that we have not updated the blog cause we have.

Anonymous said...

Please forgive the previous trash talk. I had to enlighten the 12 year old that the comments was left when I hadn't updated the blog....not today....And I also told him that the comment section was not for trash talk it is for chatting and talking with one another...
But I love ya!!!!