Monday, February 26, 2007

Can I do that...please?

I am home sick today, and to entertain myself I am watching Red Carpet footage from last night's Academy Awards. There were some fabulous dresses last night. Reese Witherspoon, Kate Winslet and Rachel Weiss looked amazing...as usual.

Anyway, the best part of the coverage? The Rembrandt toothpaste commercial that has a nice close up view of a couple kissing. I am embarrassed to admit that I will rewind it to watch it over and over again. (I love my DVR.) My wish for 2007 is to find a boy and recreate the commercial. As soon as it is time to buy new toothpaste I will purchase Rembrandt. (That is effective advertising!) If you have no clue to which commercial I am referring, I suggest you check it out on the company website or YouTube. I am sure there is a way to post it in the blog. Maybe someone can show me how.

Random entry, I know. Maybe it is the fever talking.

No comments: