Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Yes, Please!

I interrupt my travelogue to post a video of a song from a band that I love. Apparently this song has been on the airwaves for about a month, so I am probably a little love in showing my affection. But in case the rest of you have either been on vacation or suffering through someone else's iPod, like me, here is something a little joyful and hopeful.



I would say that is a bit more "pop" than their music is normally, but I like it. I like the hopeful vibe. I haven't been feeling that adjective very often since my move to the Middle East, and it's nice to have music influence a good mood.

P.S. and by the way, the band is releasing their "greatest hits" collection soon/now. Sure, I have a lot of their songs anyway, but I think it could be a worthy purchase. So, if you were wondering what to get me for Christmas...

1 comment:

W.E. said...

The opening keyboard riff is reminiscent of "Teenage Wasteland" by The Who.