Monday, August 03, 2009

I Was Really Hoping to Live by the Foot of that Mountain

So you watched the video clip and went straight to iTunes to buy a copy of that song, only to find out that iTunes doesn't carry it (along with a majority of the last 25 years of A-ha music). That was the tragedy I met up with today. So after spending a relatively large portion of my paperwork time watching/listening to videos on youtube I came up with a solution to this musical predicament. Since I know you were all planning on getting this song, I will pass along the info. You can purchase and download the album from their Web site. You will have to buy the whole album (but it's worth it) and then you will have to transfer the files to iTunes (where they will not let you edit information apparently or maybe I just terribly iTunes inept). But when it costs you 6.45 Euros, it sure looks like a pretty good deal.

Ok. That's enough A-ha for the moment. I swear, my next post will have pictures of Dubai in it!

3 comments:

Dave said...

I'm back in your neck of the woods for a while. I think we'll be planning a Dubai trip sometime in the coming weeks, I'll keep you posted :) Hope all is well.

Dave said...

I'm back in your neck of the woods for a while. I think we'll be planning a Dubai trip sometime in the coming weeks, I'll keep you posted :) Hope all is well.

merebuff said...

So glad to hear it!