Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This Would be Nice

Should I ever find myself in a situation where I am wearing a white dress and dancing with a handsome fellow that I just so happened to have married a couple hours prior to us dancing while I am wearing said dress, I would like it if we could be dancing to this little ditty:



This one would be nice too:



Or maybe I'll just listen to those songs on repeat for a really long time until they are no longer endlessly swimming in my head. Which right now, I kinda hope never happens.

4 comments:

Sherry Carpet said...

i really like the corrs' version with bono too. have you heard that one?

merebuff said...

I have heard it...it's how I first heard the song. I guess Tim McGraw did a cover of it as well. It's a good song either way.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love them. I could listen to them all day long!!!!

monica said...

oh good songs! i am glad you have posted about music once again. i love your music recommendations.