Friday, November 02, 2007

New Blog Alert!!!

I have a very important announcement to make. And, no, this has nothing to do with a boy. My very good friend Michelle has started an all-food blog and has asked me to contribute. I am very honored. Michelle is a creative genius, and I am very humbled that she would ask me to lend my skills to her new blog. I am even happier to note that my cousins will contributing as well. (I do come from a foodie family.) You will be able to check out all entries at the "Food For Thought" link located near all the other blogs I love.

Of course, I am now wondering what my first entry will be.

2 comments:

michelleyv said...

I can't wait to see what your first culinary contribution will be. I'm quite certain it will be perfectly you. . .original, beautiful & full of flair.

Mrs. James Quigley said...

I am excited to see you on the team!