Sunday, December 19, 2010

Gallery Opening

So I took a drawing class last quarter, and I was very nervous about it, because I've never considered myself an "artist." But not all artists come out of the womb with drawing utensils in their hands, and they had to take classes to get better.

I am going to show you some of my favorites from the quarter. Now, I am not comparing myself to anyone with real, viable talent, but I am pretty impressed that I drew anything that looked like anything remotely recognizable. Here they are:
Oops. The last one is sideways.

3 comments:

Amber Henrie said...

This is all very great - good for you Meredith and glad that you're making the most of being back on the west side of the country.

Angela said...

I'm impressed. Those are awesome!

Malesa said...

Those are cool. I like the one of the shoes the best. Hope you had a great holiday season!